Following are the Host of Services which we provide for your On-Premise Infrastructure. We have tried to enlist all the overview of Services but this is definitely not all. We are capable of handing all your On-Premise needs to ensure you are always ready to do your work
Monitoring and Alerts
Your Business runs on Applications, if your Server is down then your Business is down. So it becomes very important to monitor them. We use industry leading solutions to monitor your servers and clients, to ensure we get alerted of every issue and we can fix it before it affect your Business.
Routers and Network Switches are the lifeblood of any Network. Pledge can keep your system healthy, ensuring the free flow of your information and the carefree running of all your Applications. We give our client’s, Computer and Network Support Services that work for their Business and fit in their Budget.
- Planning, Designing and Implementing of fresh network setups
- Management of all Hubs, Switches & Network devices.
- We have experience in managing regular Network Switches, Routers of most providers and ISPs
- Managing Firewalls like Microsoft Forefront Security, Windows firewall, Cisco and Sonicwall
- Managed and Unmanaged Switches Cisco, Brocade, Netgear and others
- Load Balancers from Network Giants or from MS
Migration and Upgrades
No matter how much we love our good old Applications and Servers, world keeps changing and threats keeps evolving. To keep pace with these changes all Application Vendor and MS release new and latest versions of their Softwares. We do not recommend upgrades unless we feel its utmost important to change the current system, but when you need Upgrades or Migrations we are here.
We have vast experience in following Upgrades and Migrations:
- Active Directory Forest and Domain upgrades to 2008R2 or 2012
- Exchange Migrations and Upgrades to latest Exchange 2010/2013
- SQL Upgrades and Migrations
- OS Upgrades and Migrations
- Windows Client OS upgrades
- Migration to Office 365
Microsoft Servers and Client Operating Systems
This is our core competency, having worked for MS for such long time, we have fallen in love with them. Whether it’s the core technologies like Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL or client PC issues like printer issues, Internet issue, PC slowness, spywares/Malwares or viruses, we are good at all of these.
Server and Desktop Management
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008R2/2012 Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Small Business Server 2003/2008/2011 Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Desktop Support – Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Windows Updates, Hotfixes, Service Packs Management
- Performance checkup: Processor usage, Memory usage
- Server, Subsystem and Client PC upgrades
- Extend End User Technical Support
You can never be over protected with you data, in today’s age when everything is on computer’s hard drive and we have given up good old papers completely, your backups has to be rock solid.
We have experience with both onsite and offsite backup solutions to ensure that you never lose your data.
- Microsoft Data Protection Manager
- Storage Craft
- Windows Backup